- You may purchase your annual parking permit onsite for $10 will receive unlimited entry to the Memorial for one year. Please note that a new parking system has been implemented at the park beginning 10/2/2018. Pay station.
- Download the park map.
- Visit the park website to find out more about the staff, initiatives and activities of the National Park Service at the park.
- To plan side trips from Mount Rushmore, visit Black Hills Badlands & Lakes to find out about the myriad of other attractions in the Hills.
- Download a Black Hills Travel App from Black Hills Badlands & Lakes.
- Make hotel and other reservations with Black Hills Reservations .
- Visit South Dakota Tourism to receive a South Dakota Vacation Guide.
- Visit VisitRapidCity.com and check out an itinerary builder for visiting the area.
- Visiting Badlands National Park? Check out some resources for your pre-trip here.
- Visiting Wind Cave or Jewel Cave? Check out some resources for your pre-trip here.
- Visiting Devils Tower? Check out some resources for your pre-trip here.
- Want to see Mount Rushmore upclose and personal before seeing it in person? Check out this site that gives some exciting views of the mountain that not many people see!
For maps, guides, historical information and products, visit our online bookstore!
Teachers may find resources and classroom curriculum here.